Jaisfa Idiomas S.L., with CIF (Spanish registration number) B88279997, is a company devoted to provide services and products related to language teaching, based in 5 Virgen de la Paz Street, 1ºD, 28027, Madrid, Spain.
You can read more about us on our website:www.jaisfa.es
The personal data you facilitate for the provision of the Service
We can collect the following kind of personal data from our ‘Signed Up Users’:
- Name and Surname.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Country and address.
- Date of birth.
- Information related to the session of the Service provided: duration and frequency, for example.
The 15/1999 Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data of 13th December and the 45/2018 Royal decree-law of 27th July on urgent measures for the adaptation of Spanish Law the European Union regulations is the basic legislation followed to conduct adequate privacy and data protection policies.
We are responsible for the processing of the data provided by you and collected from you and we must abide by the aforementioned legislation.
Automatically collected data
The Service can include automatic the capture and processing of personal data. It may involve not only personal data, but also the following: The Service can include automatic the capture and processing of personal data. It may involve not only personal data, but also the following:
- We use ‘cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so the website can consult the user’s previous activity, recognize the browser to know about your preferences and direct content to you, according to these preferences
- We also collect data from the transactions made in the Service, details of your visits, including data traffic, location, weblogs, among others.
The objective of your personal data
We use your personal data with the following objectives:
- To create and keep your registration in the Service.
- To communicate with you.
- To prevent and investigate fraud and misuse.
- To protect our property rights.
- To function and improve our products and services
- To manage the Service.
- To develop, improve and protect the Service.
- For market research.
- To analyse and audit the Service.
- To ensure the technical operation and security of the Service.
The automatically gathered data in the aforementioned terms will be processed with the following objective:
- Development of new products and services and improvement of the current ones.
- Marketing Digital (online, mobile, social media) and
- Efficiency and sales organisation
How we process data
We do not send, lease, transfer or reveal to third parties personal data related to our Services, except in the following cases:
The personal data you provide to the Service:
- We can transfer your personal data related to the Service to the following category of third agents:
– To public authorities, in case of legal requirement, either with the aim of protecting your rights or the rights of third parties.
Automatically collected data
The data automatically collected for the provision of the Service can be transferred to the following categories of third agents:
- To service providers, such as data analysis companies
- To the public authorities in case of legal obligation or summons, and
The following rights are recognised to you according to the legislation that regulates the processing of personal data:
- The right to know and access the data we have about you: to exercise this right on the personal data that we process, please contact us on the following email address: email@example.com identifying yourself correctly (ID, address, name, surname, at least). We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We reserve the right to charge you for this if less it is has been less than 12 months since your last requirement on this matter.
- The right of quality of personal data. That is, the right to demand that the data collected from or asked to you is adequate, pertinent and not excessive regarding the specific fields and purposes, explicit and legitimate for which they have been gathered.
- The right to information in data collecting, that is, to be informed about the processing of your own data.
- The right to give consent.
- The right to data security. The party responsible for personal data processing has the obligation to take the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of this information and prevent its alteration, loss, or non-authorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks it is exposed to.
- Right to demand the duty of secrecy.
- The right to cancellation, opposition and rectification. Right to modify and cancel the personal information that is incomplete, incorrect, not updated and/or unnecessary. The best way of correcting, updating and cancelling the incorrect or unnecessary information is accessing the Service with your username and password, and modify it with the possibilities you can find in your ‘Account’. Should you have any questions on this matter, please ask us on this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications from us. Right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic communications from us, such as marketing electronic communications (emails, SMS messages). We give you the option not to receive these communications from then on. Should you have any questions on direct marketing electronic communications, please contact us on this email address: email@example.com.
The aspects related to data security are very important. We restrict the use of your personal data to our workers, hires or agents that need this information to operate, develop or improve the Service. We strive for implementing security measures and documents to protect your information, either physically, technologically or virtually. The servers we used, Spain-based, are protected by a firewall and we ensure that the companies we hire to host and keep this information also comply with the required security measures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information on the internet is not completely secure. Once you receive your information, we apply the pertinent security measures to prevent non-authorised access and prevent fraud or introduction of ill-intended software.
We cannot take responsibility for the delays, failures in delivery or any other loss or damage arising from failure in (i) transferring of data caused by telecommunication networks and internet or (ii) delay and failure in the party related to any other provider which is part of the Service. Even though we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted by the Service, due to the peculiarities of the risks inherent to electronic communications.
You will be provided with a password to access the service that you will be able to change once you have logged in. You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of the password to access the Service.
Privacy and personal data of minors
You must be 18 or older to sign up to our Service.
Updated versión January 2019